RFT is dedicated to providing the same level of repair service for our valued customers outside of the U.S. including Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada*.
Important first step: Verify that your equipment is compatible with US versions!
Then simply send in your repair to one of our service centers. Our repairs come with a 4 month parts and labor warranty and a 35-point inspection, giving you everything you need to have your drive thru equipment running properly. Our complete repair program includes:
- Thorough inspection (damage & defects)
- Warranty period/maintenance coverage verified
- Equipment history analyzed
- Experienced, skilled, level III technician performs repair
- Tuned to factory specs
- Extensive wear and tear parts inspected & replaced
- Additional testing for intermittent performance issues
- Each unit thoroughly cleaned or cases replaced
- PCB comprehensively cleaned; corrosion protection applied
- Functions and controls properly configured
- QA tested by production manager
- 100′ walk tested for range & audio quality
- 120 day warranty assigned
*Taxes and additional fees may apply. Please call us for complete details.