1. Remove cover.
2. Feed audio cable behind center module and through cutout on left hand side.
3. Locate the two MON positions on left hand side of center module.
4. Using the small, flathead screwdriver, secure red wire into top “MON” position.
5. Using the small, flathead screwdriver, secure black wire into bottom “MON” position.
6. Replace cover.
7. Press MODE button once. It should prompt for a passcode on bottom of screen.
8. Hold down MODE button while pressing 1, 2, 3, 4. Let go of MODE button.
9. Press MODE button 3 times to get to SYSTEM MENU.
10. Scroll down to “Monitor Volume” and press ENTER.
11. Ensure that Inbound Listen Volume is set to 15 and Enable is “ON.”
12. Ensure that Outbound Listen Volume is set to 15 and Enable is “ON.”
13. Ensure that Vehicle Present Volume is set to 15 and Enable is “ON.”
14. Press MODE button 2 times to get to Main Menu.
*Volume may need additional adjustment depending on circumstances unique to each location.